Our Experience with cloud computing law
- We have raised many people’s awareness of the legal issues regards cloud computing by presenting at many large public and private events (for example, the ITWeb Cloud Summit).
- We have helped organisations use data centres in various countries (like the Netherlands, Ireland, and the US) by advising them on how to do it lawfully.
- We have enabled organisations to transfer data across borders lawfully by helping them put the necessary precautions in place.
- We have helped organisations know when they can’t use cloud computing by identifying data localization laws in various countries.
- We have provided clarity and legal certainty by researching and drafting legal opinions on the legal issues related to cloud computing.
- We have empowered clients to control cloud computing by providing them with a legal framework for adopting and using cloud computing.
- We have helped organisations manage the risks associated with standard cloud contracts with the big cloud providers by providing clients with a cloud contracts guide and a table of issues.
- We have helped many cloud providers manage the relationship with their customers by drafting their terms or contracts.
- We have helped hosting services providers deal with law enforcement interception requests by advising and drafting responses.
We have a more comprehensive list of the matters we have worked on that is available on request.
Our clients include both cloud providers (like ISPs, ECSPs, SaaS providers and those who provide hosting services) and the users of cloud computing (including organisations in the FMCG and financial services industries).
How you Benefit
- Comply with the laws that apply to cloud computing that your organisation must comply with by putting the necessary controls in place.
- Reduce the risks associated with cloud computing by knowing what they are and taking steps to manage them.
- Fast track your efforts by accessing deep knowledge, expertise and experience.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.