IT governance, risk and compliance is a very broad topic that has many aspects to it. We provide various services that relate to IT governance, risk and compliance (IT GRC) that will help you to:
- Apply IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT GRC) in a practical way to real issues.
- Practice good IT Governance.
- Address IT legal risk.
- Ensure IT compliance by complying with IT laws (or information, communications and technology law (ICT law)) and consider adhering to IT rules, codes and standards.
- Demonstrate that you have met your responsibilities.
The Benefits of Focusing on IT GRC
- Reduce your legal risk profile.
- Demonstrate the application of King Report.
- Implement current best practice.
- Manage the risks of non-compliance.
- Avoid legal problems, difficulties, and disputes.
- Keep your board continually informed of relevant IT laws, rules codes and standards, including changes to them.
Actions you can take regards IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Read a King IV summary or plain language overview of the King Report.
- Empower yourself with knowledge on IT governance, risk and compliance by attending our practical IT GRC workshop.
- Apply the IT aspects of King IV by knowing the difference between King III and King IV, and knowing what actions you need to take. We have tools (like our Compliance Action Plan), guides and workshops to help you achieve this.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments by reading our IT governance insights or subscribing to our newsletter.
- Know all the IT laws, rules, codes and standards (including case law) that there are by getting a list of IT laws from Michalsons.
- Apply IT Governance, Risk and Compliance to your specific organisation by using our Legal Framework.
- Get expert answers to your questions by asking for our advice where we apply our experience and knowledge to your specific circumstances.
- Check that you comply by asking Michalsons to conduct an Legal Audit (made up of various components) of IT in your organisation.
- Review your compliance on an ongoing basis – assuring the effectiveness of compliance.