When it comes to startup law or the legal aspects of a startup, a very different approach is required. The laws might be the same, but the way they are applied and complied with are very different for startups. The legal risks or the legal aspects are just one of the many aspects to a startup. The legal aspects are rarely the reason for failure so there is no point spending all the capital on legal. The most important thing when starting up is to ensure you have a viable business.
We’re not saying the law is not important. It is, especially for new a business that is closely aligned with the law or solves a compliance problem. There is also obviously no point in starting a business that is unlawful.
Startup lawyers understand startups
This is why you need a startup lawyer. Someone who knows the challenges a startup faces. Knows that they are often looking for lean legal or lean law. Startups need the minimal viable legal protection, to go with their minimal viable product.
What is startup law?
We can help in all phases of the startup process:
- Structure the business correctly to ensure you can expand globally and protect your IP by getting our guidance.
- Form a legal entity by asking us to register a company.
- Check that your business model is lawful by getting a legal opinion from us.
- Ensure a good relationship between the shareholders by signing a shareholders agreement and getting the MOI right.
- Employ people without running into legal problems by getting our labour law advise and templates.
- Promote the startup, and advertise and market its offerings in accordance with advertising and marketing law.
- Manage the legal aspects of the relationship with your customers by getting our assistance.
- Protect the intellectual property of the startup by getting our assistance with intellectual property protection.
- Grow, restructure or exit your IT company through mergers and acquisitions.
We help both entrepreneurs, and investors or venture capitalists. Essentially, we help you to grow and avoid legal problems, difficulties or disputes.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.