Do you need assistance with labour and employment law services? We provide a few specific services related to employees, personnel management, human resources (HR) or labour relations. In Graham Giles we have one of the most experienced and knowledgeable lawyers who concentrates mainly on Employment and Industrial Relations. He can help you by applying his experience and knowledge to your specific circumstances.
Do you need Labour and Employment Law Services?
Is your workplace correctly structured? Are you paying people reasonably and fairly? Do you have sound employment terms and policies in plain language that accurately set out the rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees? Are your restraints of trade enforceable? Do you have an effective way of terminating employment? Are your policies current and legally compliant? Do you know how the changes to our labour laws impact on your enterprise?
These are all important questions, and you need services that will help you to:
- avoid labour-related legal problems, difficulties or disputes;
- understand the impact of the labour laws on your enterprise;
- reduce labour disputes and eliminate unnecessary wage disputes.
Actions you can take
- Comply with the law and with your business needs when paying your employees, by asking us to analyse and report on your organizational and remuneration structure.
- Understand the impact of new labour laws or amendments to the existing ones by attending our seminars, workshops, webinars or executive briefings.
- Recruiting new employees with carefully drafted and structured contracts by instructing us to draft employment contract templates for you.
- Protect your rights and those of your employees using our specially-developed employment policies, procedures, and all other templates for the workplace.
- Avoid disputes by asking us to draft a good Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure for you.
- Resolve disputes by asking us to advise you on how to conduct disciplinary hearings in the right way.
- Negotiate and conclude collective agreements by asking to advise you.
- Avoid unfair labour practices by asking us to help you comply with employment equity laws.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.