Do you need assistance with labour and employment law? We provide a few specific services related to employees, personnel management, human resources (HR) or labour relations. In Graham Giles we have one of the most experienced and knowledgeable South African lawyers who concentrates mainly on Employment and Industrial Relations in South Africa. He can help you by applying his experience and knowledge to your specific circumstances.
Is your workplace correctly structured? Are you paying people reasonably and fairly? Do you have sound employment terms and policies in plain language that accurately set out the rights and responsibilities of the employer and employees? Are your restraints of trade enforceable? Do you have an effective way of terminating employment? Are your policies current and legally compliant? Do you know how the changes to our labour laws impact on your enterprise?
How can we help you?
Our services will help you to:
- Avoid labour-related legal problems, difficulties or disputes
- Understand the impact of the labour laws on your enterprise
- Reduce labour disputes and eliminate unnecessary wage disputes
Offering regarding labour and employment law
We offer the following services:
- Analyse and report on an organisational and remuneration structure that is fair and does not discriminate unfairly against any employee. We can assess and ensure that what you pay your employees complies with your specific organisational needs (internally and externally), including paying your employees equitably and in compliance with your legal obligations.
- Help you to understand the impact of the new labour laws or the amendments to the labour laws on your enterprise. We make you aware of the new labour laws. We do through seminars, workshops, webinars and executive briefings on the labour laws.
- Review your contractual and other documents to ensure that they comply with the labour laws.
- Provide you with employment templates, especially when recruiting new employees. They are carefully drafted and structured after many years of stress-testing.
- Employment policies, practices and procedures, like a disciplinary procedure. We have developed special procedures that should eliminate disputes.
- Provide a Disciplinary Code of Conduct for Employees.
- Provide a complete set of templates for the workplace.
- Help you comply with employment equity laws and practice fair labour practices.
- Negotiate and conclude collective agreements.
- Resolve disputes through mediation, fact-finding, advisory arbitration or arbitration.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.