David is an information lawyer and a privacy professional, electronic signature expert, and online business aficionado. David especially focuses on:
- Data protection law compliance (with a special interest in consent, responsibility assessments, and processor relationships)
- Information security law compliance
- Practically using Electronic Signatures and the law
- Drafting and negotiating IT contracts
He provides his clients with:
- Presentations – to give them practical information about the law that relates to them;
- Customised commercial contracts – to stop problems before they happen;
- Website terms – to help online stores and platforms run effectively;
- Written opinions – to advise clients on the risks associated with their business and how to manage them;
He is knowledgeable about how the law applies to data privacy, information security, electronic signatures, websites, and software development and licencing.
David joined Michalsons in 2011.
David also acts, does improvised theatre, and MCs events in his spare time.