Actions you can take regards electronic signature law
- Complete our free online electronic signature assessment to find out whether you’re ready to start using electronic signatures.
- Get a crash course in electronic signatures by getting the Michalsons Electronic Signature Handbook.
- Increase your knowledge on electronic signature law by attending a workshop on practically using electronic signatures and the law.
- Obtain legal certainty by getting a legal opinion on electronic signatures from us. Determine whether you need an “ordinary” electronic signature and an “advanced” electronic signature by getting an opinion from us.
- Educate your customers about electronic signatures or sell your electronic signature solutions to customers by getting an Electronic Signature PDF Guide.
- Know which electronic signature technology to use.
- Answer all your questions about cryptography and the ECT Act.
- Get legal certainty by getting an Electronic Signatures Assessment Tool, which provides you with a guide to electronic signatures and helps you to decide what type of electronic signature is the right signature to use for the signing of a specific document, by an individual or a group of people.
- Get the right wording to be used on websites where people will be ‘signing’ by asking us.
- Understand how electronic signatures work in the European Union by letting us answer all your questions.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.
- Is an electronic signature is legal?
- Is a particular type of technology used to create an electronic signature legal?
- Do you have to use a particular type of electronic signature technology in order for the electronic signature to be legal?
- Is the ticking of a checkbox or entering of a password is an electronic signature?
- Is a voice recording can constitute an electronic signature?
- Do any laws specify how electronic signatures must be applied?
How we empower you?
Our services will help you to understand:
- What a signature is, the legal concept of a signature, the different types of signatures and what constitutes an electronic signature.
- The different electronic signature technologies and whether a particular electronic signature technology will be recognised by a Court.
- Whether electronic signatures are legal.
- The validity of electronic signatures produced by signature pads
- The difference between an ‘ordinary’ electronic signature and an advanced electronic signature (and their advantages)
- The difference between digital signatures, digital certificates, and advanced electronic signatures as electronic signatures that use cryptography to make themselves reliable.
Our clients include electronic signature technology providers and electronic signature users.