Are you looking for a legal assessment, like a risk assessment, an impact assessment, a requirements assessment or a readiness assessment? The purpose of an assessment is for us to assess, evaluate or judge your organisation.We have years of experience doing various assessments on specific focus areas. We can also do a gap analysis or a compliance audit, but those are something different.
The benefits of an assessment
An assessment should:
- set out where you currently stand,
- give you insight into your organisation,
- help identify and define the current reality, whatever that might be,
- direct your improvement efforts or next steps, and
- provide a measuring stick towards where you want to be.
Where are we?
Assessments that we offer
We have experience doing various different assessments (both face-to-face and online) regards various specific topics.
Data protection assessments
- High-level Data Protection Impact Assessment (to assess the high-level impact of applicable data protection laws on your organisation and evaluate the best way forward)
- Privacy or Data Protection Impact Assessment (to assess your current privacy practices, your current state of your compliance with data protection law, where the biggest impact will be, and what you should focus on)
- Data Protection Responsibility Assessment (to determine whether or not you are responsible for protecting personal data that is being processed)
- Consents, Disclosures, and Signatures Assessment (to assess whether you are using electronic consents, disclosures, and signatures correctly to reach agreement with your customers, suppliers, or employees electronically)
- Data Protection Readiness Assessment (to assess how ready you are for the commencement of a law or to start your compliance programme)
Other types of assessments
- IT Contracts Assessment (to assess whether you are drafting, negotiating, and concluding IT contracts effectively)
- Requirements Assessment (to accurately identify what legal solutions you need)
- Electronic Signature Assessment (to find out whether you’re ready to go paperless or not)
- Information Security Assessment (to know at a high level your current level of information security and what you still need to do to comply with the relevant laws)
- Legal Risk Assessment (to assess what the most likely legal risk is for you)
- Equal Pay Diagnosis and Assessment (to diagnose your specific business structure and needs and ensure that your business receives true value for what your employees are paid)
An assessment focuses on where your organisation is at a point in time.