Are you looking for terms and conditions? Not many people read terms & conditions, but they can be very useful when you need them. When you need to collect some money that someone owes you. Or to protect your intellectual property when someone copies your ideas. To limit your liability when you have caused damage to someone else. The list goes on and on. Do you need terms and conditions for:
- an online store
- a website
- a promotional competition
- goods or services that you provide
- a basic brochure website or online store selling physical goods (try our free website terms to help you get off the ground)
- something else
We can provide you with terms and conditions that are customised for your requirements. The terms and conditions will be:
- In plain language so that they are easy to read – no legalese
- Editable so that you can make changes to them later if necessary
- Up-to-date with the latest law
- Drafted by experts
How you benefit
- Ensure that you can collect your revenue
- Protect your intellectual property
- Limit your liability and be indemnified against any damages you suffer
- Resolve disputes easily
- Comply with laws, like the Consumer Protection Act
Who do the Terms and Conditions apply to?
It is for anyone who wants to specify the terms and conditions according to which they will provide goods or services.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.