Do you want to attend a GDPR Conference? The GDPR will drastically change the way you may process and must protect personal data in Europe and beyond. The GDPR will require a completely new approach to data privacy in day-to-day operations, in the workplace and on the Internet. The GDPR will impact any organisation that operates in a global context.
When in force, the GDPR will uniformly apply all over Europe but will impact directly on any organisation doing business in Europe, independently from its being EU-based or not. In addition, the GDPR significantly modifies several obligations for organisations while strengthening the protection for individuals, with obvious impact on the way organisations have coped with privacy up to now.
Outcomes of the GDPR Conference
- Obtain an overview of the GDPR from experienced experts from all continents.
- Plan what action you need to take to comply.
- Network with others facing the same challenges as you.
- Get an overview of this complex law from a global perspective and know what practical action to take.
- Get up-to-speed quickly. Understand the effect of the GDPR on your organisation.
- Save time and fast track your compliance efforts whilst still applying good management principles.
- Identify your main areas of concern.
- Find out how to comply and implement the GDPR in your organisation.
The programme includes topics such as privacy by design, the data protection officer, data transfer issues and accountability.
When and where was the GDPR Conference
- The GDPR conference 2017 was in Milan on 15 June 2017 from 09:00-17:30 (GMT+2). Read the Milan Programme.
The number of people who can attend is limited due to the global demand for this conference and the limited size of the physical venue. Don’t delay – apply now. Please complete your details below and we’ll be in touch with you. There is no fee to apply or to attend. Your only expenses will be your travel and accommodation to attend. We would like to accommodate as many people as possible. We will assess every application and respond as quickly as possible.
Who are the Presenters
The Lexing Network, the first network of law firms specialised in new technologies, in its traditional yearly conference offers you a unique opportunity to share the experience of an international group of Lexing’s lawyers and other experts in this field.
- Members of the data protection authorities (DPAs)
- In-house counsels of large multinational corporations
They will examine the new rules, illustrate the respective approaches to the GDPR and offer the audience a complete and comprehensive overview on how to cope with the new rules in order to allow you to plan the actions you need to take to modify internal processes to comply with the law.