The purpose of the Code and Procedure is to:
- engender a culture of care and mutual respect for oneself, fellow employees, work, teamwork, customers and other persons associated with the enterprise and the environment;
- treat all employees fairly and consistently in terms of the law;
- give effect to and regulate the fundamental rights conferred by the Constitution;
- provide a framework within which managers and employees can work together to maintain acceptable levels of behaviour and performance;
- promote effective and speedy resolution of all disputes;
- enable managers to conduct disciplinary investigations quickly without outside assistance;
- dispense with formal ‘criminal’ type charges and procedures, including evidence; and
- protect managers from adverse findings in the CCMA or Labour Court.
What you get
- A combined Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure, in editable format.
- Branding of the document.
What makes us different?
Over more than 40 years of practising as an attorney and labour lawyer Graham Giles has developed a set of templates for the workplace. With all that practical experience Graham Giles has assisted hundreds of enterprises such as yours and knows what works .
Easy to Read
We operate in a fast-paced information economy and are pressed for time and will generally only read what is relevant to us. A good Code and Procedure focuses on particular audiences (typically owners and managers) addressing only those issues that are absolutely essential.
How do I get the Code and Procedure ?
If you are interested,
We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.