If you’re an employer, a good Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure helps your organization comply with labour laws. It helps you either avoid or properly resolve the disputes that happen when employees act in conflict with the acceptable levels of behaviour that you agreed with them about. It reduces the risk of some of your employees feeling aggrieved about a dispute they have with you or amongst themselves, and taking the matter to the CCMA or Labour Court. Another important consideration is that it helps save you time and money, because you either avoid fires or you put them out quickly.
Actions you can take
- Reduce legal risks by asking us to advise you on Labour and Employment Law
- Avoid disputes by asking us to draft a good Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure for you.
- Resolve disputes by asking us to advise you on how to conduct disciplinary hearings in the right way.
- Protect your rights and those of your employees by using our specially-developed employment policies, procedures, and all other templates for the workplace.
In what form is the Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure?
- It is bespoke (we consult with you and tailor it for your purposes).
- We provide it in editable format.
- We customize it with your branding.
What makes us different?
Having more than 45 years of experience practicing as an attorney and labour lawyer makes Graham Giles an excellent and uniquely-experienced resource for offering practical legal insight. He has used all that practical experience to develop a good set of templates for the workplace, and has also assisted hundreds of organizations such as yours. He knows what works.
Our Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure is easy to read
We operate in a fast-paced information economy and are pressed for time and will generally only read what is relevant to us. A good Code and Procedure focuses on particular audiences (typically owners and managers) addressing only those issues that are absolutely essential.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.