We can conduct an electronic communications and transactions audit for you, which focuses on issues arising from:
- the legality of transactions that organisations conclude electronically (including contracting by email and SMS), the legal issues around electronic VAT invoices and email.
- how you communicate and deliver certain documents to people.
- the use of email in the work place.
- the archiving of email;
- the use of electronic signatures;
- the use of electronic VAT invoices;
- the commission of cybercrimes (negligently without realising it);
- regulatory and electronic communications licensing issues (around, for example, existing VANS and other licences as well as any spectrum allocation, including change of control reporting, determination of licence fees and USAASA contributions, ICASA BEE requirements, self-provision etc and licence confirmation and licence conversion under the new Electronic Communications Act 36 of 2005).
We perform a GAP analysis against the Michalsons IT Legal Framework to:
- Assess your current practices;
- Report on the extent to which you comply with applicable ICT law.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.
Click here to test your awareness of Technology Laws.