Are you looking for a legal speaker to speak at your event, conference or webinar, or on your radio show? As the organiser of an event, you want a lineup of great speakers who captivate the audience providing them with valuable original insights. A speaker who truly engages the audience. The last thing you want is a speaker marketing themselves – doing a sales job. You want your event to be a success and for delegates to leave feeling like they got their money’s worth.
At many events, it is good to have a legal expert in a particular field of law that relates to the topic of the event. The law that relates to a particular topic is always important. If people want to start developing, buying or using something (for example, AI, drones or data), they have to know and comply with the relevant regulatory requirements.
We have many expert lawyers who are accomplished and experienced speakers. They are thought leaders in their focus areas and are at the cutting edge. We have successfully spoken at hundreds of events. The feedback from delegates on our speakers is almost always positive.
- We prepare thoroughly for events.
- We explain things simply and always try to be entertaining.
- We provide our resumes, presentation outlines and presentations on time.
- We tailor our content for your specific event and the specific audience.
- We are happy to travel to your venue anywhere in the world.
- We can present in many different languages.
- We prepare interesting visuals that contain images and usually have no more than five words a slide.
- We use cutting-edge presentation software and tools.
- We use an aspect ratio of 16:9 to make sure we make the most of the latest digital projectors.
- We believe in conversational presenting – we tell interesting stories and give examples.
- Our presentations are always practical.
- Our presentation is the service we offer – we never try to sell other things.
- We include the golden nuggets in the presentation.
- Depending on the event we often give handouts in the form of tools, guides or frameworks.
- Due to our reputation and significant online presence, we will often increase delegate registrations.
- We make our own travel arrangements, arrive on time, and deliver.
- We have had voice training to ensure that we speak clearly.
We can speak on our focus areas. We have recently spoken on data protection, the GDPR, cybercrime and cyber security to name a few.
A speakers fee
We do charge a speaker’s fees that normally includes:
- for an unlimited number of attendees or delegates,
- preparation of the presentation,
- travel time,
- expenses or disbursements (like travel, flights, accommodation and printing costs).
Essentially, we speak for a living and share key insights or advice that is valuable. We do not sell products and therefore we don’t try to sell other things while we are speaking. The value we add is through the presentation itself. If you are interested, please ask us for a quote providing us with details about your event and what you require from a speaker (for example, how long you would like us to speak and on what topic you would like us to speak on). We can also develop a topic with you.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.
Some of our speaking experience
- We have presented before Parliaments.
- We have presented at the Lexing Network Annual Conference in Paris on two occasions.
- We have presented at many ITWeb events over many years.
- We have presented at many vendor product launches.
- We have spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people.
- We have been running legal workshops for about ten years.
- Our audiences have varied from small groups to close to 1,000 people.
- Some of our attorneys are also actors who have acted in a variety of plays, regularly perform improvised theatre and have done poetry readings and performances.
- Many of our attorneys won prizes at University for speaking (for example, in moot court competitions).
- We have participated in many panel discussions.