Do you need a compliance monitoring service? The King Code requires organisations to continually monitor the regulatory environment and respond appropriately to changes and developments. The Companies Act (Section 88(2)(b)) requires companies to remain fully informed of new regulatory developments affecting the company and its business. It is also good risk management. There are new regulatory developments every day.
It is an almost impossible task for an organisation’s in-house legal advisers, compliance officers or company secretary to continuously monitor new regulatory developments as they are already under strain to give effect to these requirements and to monitor compliance. Many people are saying that parliament has gone mad.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse
How can we help you monitor compliance?
- Be alerted to the latest IT and data protection developments by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Gain key insights and know the road ahead by attending a workshop provided by Michalsons.
- Be alerted to the latest reported and unreported judgments by subscribing to GilesFiles.
- Find a compliance monitoring service by asking us to recommend one for you.
Who is compliance monitoring for?
- Legal advisers
- Compliance officers
- Company secretaries
How you benefit
- Know which laws apply to you or your organisation
- Be aware of new laws that affect you
- Know the status of laws in the making
- Know when things are going to happen – like the effective date of a new Act
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.