- creates contractual rights and obligations, and is essentially your promise to the world about how you will treat personal information;
- is also a trust and brand building exercise in that it reassures people, and makes you more likely to succeed in collecting their personal information;
- is the mechanism through which you comply with many parts of POPI, by allowing you to specify your purpose, be open about your processing, and allow a data subject to participate.
- Does it comply with the latest law?
- The structure of the policy.
- The language of the policy. Is it in plain language?
- Is it likely to make your customers or employees (whichever situation it applies to) trust you as an organisation.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.