How will it help you?
When conducting a plain language document audit it is important to record the findings of the audit or review to provide you with the information that you will need, when you need it. It is important that practical action items are identified as part of the audit so that steps can be taken to remedy the shortcomings. The audit must result in value being added to the organisation. This template will enable you to do that. If you don’t record all the correct information from the beginning, you might end up reviewing documents twice.
What is it?
The Plain Language Audit Tool template is a spreadsheet that includes a:
- Summary, which includes:
- a summary of the findings,
- tips on how to use the tool and
- a section to list some quick wins.
- Document register, which includes the fields of information that you need to record
- a sheet for recording Suggested Actions
- a sheet to help discover and record Documents related to Plain Language
- a sheet to record Consultations
- a sheet to record Related Observations
It also includes guidance and examples.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.