Digital Marketing Jobs – Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
As with all Digital Marketing jobs it is crucial to be familiar with WordPress and aspects of SEO.
- Day-to-day management of the website.
- Update content and make design changes.
- Design experience an advantage.
- Newsletter preparation and design
- Content formatting, editing.
- Contact list segmenting.
- Must display outstanding attention to detail.
Social media management
- Provide input and support for social media pages
- Must have experience running Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
- Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn ads is a bonus
- Manage incoming calls and emails.
- Ensure attorneys respond to client queries.
- Complete, prepare and collate all vendor forms.
- Ad hoc daily administration.
- Co-ordinate all processes for Michalsons workshops events
- Manage enquiries, invoicing and following up.
- Source and brief event venues
- Liaise with attendees and presenters.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Michalsons will welcome a dynamic, energetic and highly organised marketing graduate to their team of legal professionals.
- Be able to communicate confidently and accurately with professional and senior corporate clients.
- The marketing graduate will focus on applying digital marketing skills. Undergraduate law courses would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Michalsons incorporates technology into all aspects of its operations.
- A high level of interest in digital solutions is a requirement.
- The applicant will have a high level of responsibility, as he or she will often be the very first interaction the client has with the firm and will need to be solutions driven. New ideas are encouraged and flexibility in terms of daily activities will be required.
- There is scope to take on Social Media communications and manage Google PPC and LinkedIn Ads.
Michalsons is a leading specialist law firm (www.michalsons.com). We specialise in IT law, the legal aspects of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, privacy and the protection of personal information (POPI), company law, consumer protection, and plain language. The team is made up of legal graduates and experienced attorneys.
Westlake Business Park, Westlake, Cape Town
Type of Employment:
An entry-level digital marketing job. Full Time position
All CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because we expect a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. If you have not had a response please assume your application has been unsuccessful.