Lisa Emma-Iwuoha is a capable and effective attorney and has experience dealing with clients in order to deliver exactly what they want in an effective manner.
University of Cape Town – Bachelor of Laws, 2009-2012
School for Legal Practice – January 2014 – June 2014
- The law relating to information, communication and technology (ICT)
- The Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity Bill (CAC)
- Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)
- Robot law
- RPAS, UAVs (drones)
- The memorandum of incorporation and shareholders agreements – the things that regulate companies and the administration of companies
- Privacy and the Protection of Personal Information (POPI)
In her free time Lisa enjoys sports, discovering new tech, travel, food and learning new languages.