Lisa Emma-Iwuoha has always loved technology from a young age. Since she was first introduced to a computer, she was always fascinated by the way it works, what it could do and most importantly, how it could be used to help people. As a practising ICT attorney, this intersection between law and technology has helped her achieve her goal of using technology to help clients practically and effectively attain what they need.
School for Legal Practice – January 2014 – June 2014
- The law relating to information, communication and technology (ICT)
- Cybersecurity and cybercrime
- Privacy and data protection (POPIA and GDPR)
- Data protection principles around the world
- Facilitating workshops and webinars on various data protection issues.
- Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)
- Key legal aspects related to IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT GRC)
- Robot law
- RPAS, UAVs (drones)
- The memorandum of incorporation and shareholders agreements – the things that regulate companies and the administration of companies