Olivia Smith is a competent and skilled attorney. She helps clients in various areas including Intellectual Property, Data Protection, Email Law and Compliance. She has training in identifying risks of brands and companies and, also focuses on compliance.
University of the Western Cape – Bachelor of Laws, 2009-2012
- Privacy and the Protection of Personal Information (POPI).
- Internet and Email Law
- Setting up and structuring of companies
- Drafting of and advising on Lease Agreements
- Intellectual Property, especially trade marks and copyright.
- The Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity Bill (CAC)
- Social Media Law
- Consumer protection