Do you need a compliance monitoring service? Section 88(2)(b) of the Companies Act 2008 and Principle 6 of the King III Code of Governance Principles requires companies to remain fully informed of new regulatory developments affecting the company and its business. It is also good risk management. There are new regulatory developments every day.
It is an almost impossible task for a company’s inhouse legal advisers, compliance officers or company secretary to continuously monitor new regulatory developments as they are already under strain to give effect to these requirements and to monitor compliance. Many people are saying that parliament has gone mad.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse
How can we help you?
We have various offerings to help you to monitor compliance.
- Be alerted to the latest IT and Data Protection developments
- Attend a law course provided by Michalsons
- Be alerted to the latest reportable labour cases
Who is for?
- Legal advisers
- Compliance officers
- Company secretaries
How you benefit
- Know which laws apply to you or your organisation
- Be aware of new laws that affect you
- Know the status of laws in the making
- Know when things are going to happen – like the effective date of a new Act
Interested in Compliance Monitoring?
If you are interested, please complete the form on the left or Enquire Now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements.