Are you looking for a legal compliance audit? We offer various audits:
- Privacy Impact Assessment (to assess your current privacy practices, your current state of your compliance with POPI, where the biggest impact will be, and what you should focus on)
- Plain Language Document Audit (we audit your existing documents and where necessary convert existing documents into plain language without losing legal effect or weakening your rights)
- Social Media Audit (will establish the current state of affairs regards social media and your organisation)
- Website Audit (we ascertain the extent to which the organisation’s website complies with applicable law)
- Monitoring Audit (assess your compliance with RICA)
- Electronic Transaction Review (to ensure that your electronic transaction is lawful and binding)
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Audit (we focus on the legality of transactions that you conclude electronically (including contracting by email and SMS), the legal issues around electronic VAT invoices and email)
- Intellectual Property Audit (to identify your valuable IP)
- Information Sensitivity Audit (to identify what “sensitive” information you possess, what laws apply to such information and how to restrict access to and handle it)
- Document Imaging Audit (to check the organisation’s document imaging practices)
- Access to Information Audit (to check compliance with access to information or freedom of information laws)
- IT Goods or Services Audit (the acquisition, management and disposal of IT goods and services)
- Information Security Audit (to check your compliance with information security law)
- IT Legal Audit (we audit your compliance wth IT law generally)
A Compliance Audit involves a GAP Analysis
We perform a GAP analysis where we:
- assess the extent to which an organisation is compliant with applicable law, and
- assess the associated legal risks.
Where necessary, we recommend solutions which would ensure compliance with South African regulatory requirements and implement best practice where sound business practice, rather than a legal requirement, dictate that risk be managed.
Compliance Audit Report
We deliver a report detailing your current status, ideal status and legal and compliance gaps. And it highlights risks and makes recommendations in the form of a Compliance Action Plan.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.
You can also read more about our legal compliance offerings.