Do you need help with legal compliance? We can help you to practically and effectively comply with the laws, rules, codes or standards that apply to you (especially data protection laws like POPI, IT laws, cybersecurity and plain language laws). We do this by following our four step compliance process.
The Governing Body’s Responsibility regards Compliance
According to the King Code, the governing body should:
- provide strategic direction on compliance,
- approve policy on compliance,
- adopt appropriate standards and frameworks,
- delegate to management responsibility for implementing and embedding policy,
- oversee that management manages compliance, including that they:
- review the organisation’s compliance function, and
- disclose the compliance efforts of the organisation and the penalties of non-compliance.
The Michalsons IT Legal Framework is a good example of a framework organisations can adopt.
You must adopt a holistic view
The Michalsons Legal Compliance Process
Our process is insightful, entrepreneurial, and will reduce your overall costs. We have a “faster to market” practical approach. We have developed an approach to legal compliance projects that is both rigorous and pragmatic. It is simpler and quicker than most others. We help you to achieve the most, at the least cost. The benefits of using Michalsons include:
- Get expert practical legal advice, support, guidance, tools and templates
- Fast track your efforts
- Reduce your overall cost of legal compliance by using your resources as much as possible
Lawyers should be judged on what they lawfully enable and not what they block
The four steps are:
If you are interested in us helping you through the process, complete the form on the left or contact us. We can give you details about how we can help with any step in the process and a fixed price quote.
Legal Compliance Assessments and Audits we offer
Are you looking for a legal audit or legal compliance audit or assessment? We offer various different legal compliance audits.
We can also help you with compliance monitoring, which will help you to respond to changes in the regulatory environment.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.