We are proud of the services that we offer and we always strive to provide great legal services. Our job is to add value to you and ensure you want to continue a relationship with us – to be satisfied that you got value for what you paid.
The Michalsons Compliance Programme
You can cancel your membership at any time.
- We will process your cancellation on the day we receive it. From the moment you cancel, there won’t be any further charges.
- If you cancel within the first 45 days of joining, we will refund 100% of the payments you have already made.
- If you paid annually in advance, we refund a pro rata share calculated from when you cancel.
We Guarantee our Workshops
If you attend a workshop and do not think you received value, we will refund you what you paid for the workshop. This does not apply if you book to attend on a specific date and then do not attend on the day.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund any money charged by third parties (like CIPC for filing fees or other expenses incurred).
- We cannot guarantee a particular result or outcome. For example, CIPC may refuse to register a company or convert a CC for legal reasons beyond our control.
- While we work to process documents as quickly as possible, there may be a backlog at CIPC that can lead to delays before your application is processed. We, unfortunately, cannot refund any money because service is slow due to delays that are beyond our control. We will keep you informed with regular updates on the progress of your order, and we will inform you if there have been any delays.
- We won’t refund you if you cancel the order because your situation has changed (for example, if you no longer need to convert your CC, or you change your mind).