- It creates contractual rights and obligations, and is essentially your promise to the world about how you will treat personal information.
- It is the mechanism through which you comply with many parts of POPI. It is where you specify your purpose, be open about your processing, and allow a data subject to participate.
A due diligence review
- Does it comply with the latest law?
- The structure of the policy.
- The language of the policy. Is it in plain language?
- Is is likely to make your customers or employees (whichever it applies to) trust you as an organisation.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.