Gain key legal insights and an update by attending our POPI Act or POPIA webinar. Many organisations are working hard to implement the action items POPIA requires. But POPIA is difficult to understand and translating it into practical effective action is hard. There is also so much information out there and so many people offering POPIA solutions.
We’ve been helping many organisations with POPIA compliance and we’ve learnt a lot along the way. We have insight into what is important and can provide you with key insights. We’ve also attended International conferences and learnt lessons from experts in multiple jurisdictions. The dust has settled in the last few years and it is now easier to see what POPI practically means.
We offer a short 40-minute POPIA webinar for busy people. This legal webinar is not a sales webinar – we’re not trying to sell you anything. The webinar is the service itself. Key legal insights from independent professional advisors.
- Get an update on the latest developments
- Discover key insights about the risks
- Network with others who are implementing the GDPR and discuss common issues
- Find out what to do, when, and how
Who should attend a POPI webinar
Directors tasked with POPIA compliance, Executives who sponsor POPI projects, Members of POPI Steering Committees, Information Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Privacy Program Managers, POPI Project Managers.
When is the next POPIA Webinar
Join our next live POPIA webinar
- 1 November 2017 | 12:00-13:00 GMT | 14:00-15:00 CAT | USD47 or ZAR630. Book your seat.
The prices listed above exclude VAT. We can invoice you the equivalent in GBP, EUR or AUD. We will email you an invoice and details of how to register. We will refund you, if you do not think you received value. If you’d like to attend a webinar on this topic but this date and time does not suit you, send us an email asking us to set another date. All you need is a good Internet connection.
What do we cover?
- Our POPIA key insights.
- What are organisations currently focusing on?
- The best tools and resources to use.
- The best approaches or methodologies to adopt.
- How will global developments impact POPIA compliance?