Gain key legal insights by attending our GDPR webinar. The GDPR clock is ticking (deadline is 25 May 2018) and many organisations are working hard to implement the action items that the GDPR requires. The GDPR is difficult to understand and translating it into practical effective action is hard. There is also so much information out there and so many people offering GDPR solutions.
We’ve been helping many organisations with GDPR compliance and we’ve learnt a lot along the way. We have insight into what is important and can provide you with the key insights. We’ve also attended international conferences and learnt lessons from experts in multiple jurisdictions.
We offer a short 40-minute GDPR webinar for busy people. This legal webinar is not a sales webinar – we’re not trying to sell you anything. The webinar is the service itself: key legal insights from independent professional advisors.
- Get an update on the latest developments
- Discover key insights about the risks
- Network with others who are implementing the GDPR and discuss common issues
- Find out what to do, when, and how
When is the GDPR Webinar
We’ve learnt that is very valuable to take a broader view of data protection rather than looking at POPIA in isolation. With the two year grace period of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR) having come to an end on 25 May 2018 we now recommend that you consider and understand all data protection laws (including GDPR and POPIA). Therefore, we recommend that you attend our data protection compliance webinar.
Who should attend
Directors tasked with data protection compliance, executives who sponsor GDPR projects, members of GDPR Steering Committees, data protection officers, information officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Privacy Program Managers, Data Protection Project Managers.
What do we cover?
- Our GDPR key insights based on the extensive reading we have done, the conversations we’ve had with numerous people, and the GDPR conferences we have attended.
- What are organisations currently focusing on?
- The best tools and resources to use.
- The best approaches or methodologies to adopt.
- How will the ePrivacy Regulation (PECR) impact the GDPR?