Gain key legal insights by attending our data protection compliance webinar. Many organisations are working hard to comply with the data protection laws that apply to them (for example, the GDPR, PECR, Data Protection Bill, or POPIA). Data protection laws are difficult to understand and translating them into practical effective action is hard. There is also so much information out there and so many people offering solutions.
We’ve been helping many organisations with data protection compliance and we’ve learnt a lot along the way. We have insight into what is important and can provide you with the key insights. We’ve also attended international conferences and learnt lessons from experts in multiple jurisdictions.
We offer a short 40-minute legal webinar for busy people. It contains key legal insights from independent professional advisors.
- Get an update on the latest developments
- Discover key insights about the risks
- Know what questions others are asking
- See the results of polls on some common questions
- Find out what to do, when, and how
Who should attend
Directors tasked with data protection compliance, executives who sponsor data protection compliance projects, members of data protection steering committees, data protection officers, information officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Privacy Program Managers, Data Protection Project Managers.
When is the data protection compliance webinar
Join our next free live webinar
- 20 June 2018 | 10:00-11:00 CAT | Register here.
If you’d like to attend a webinar on this topic but this date and time does not suit you, send us an email asking us to set another date. All you need is a good internet connection. If you cannot attend this webinar, you may be interested in attending a Data Protection Compliance Workshop or joining our Data Protection Compliance Programme.
What do we cover?
- Our key insights based on the extensive reading we have done, the conversations we’ve had with numerous people, and the conferences we have attended.
- What are organisations currently focusing on?
- The best tools and resources to use.
- The best approaches or methodologies to adopt.
- How will the ePrivacy Regulation (PECR) impact the GDPR?