We have developed a set of templates for the workplace. These templates were drafted by Graham Giles, a labour lawyer with 40 years of practical experience – all this practical experience and knowledge has been included in the templates. The templates will be branded with your branding. The templates will be customised for your specific requirements. You can also choose just the templates that you require. Please contact us for a quote. The set of templates include the following:
- Employment Contract – It includes an Offer of Employment, Conditions of Employment (including confidentiality undertakings), and Annexure containing commercial variables.
- Restraint – Restraint of trade that can be a separate document or included in the Employment Contract.
- Employment Rules, including privileges and responsibilities.
- Accountabilities of employees
- Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure for dealing with enforcement of management standards.
- Checklists for ensuring fair procedures & lawful & fair termination of employment
- Grievance Procedure for handling employee complaints.
- Independent Contractor Agreement – One of the most important things to agree in writing is that the relationship is not one of employment.
- Temporary Employment Service or Labour Broking service Agreement – There are various important matters to agree in writing.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.