Do you want to assign, transfer or sell intellectual property, like copyright to software? To do this you need to conclude an Assignment of Intellectual Property Agreement. It can only be transferred in writing. Intellectual property can include copyright, patents, inventions, or trade marks. This agreement can also be used to externalise IP or export it from South Africa to another country.
Who is it suitable for?
The owner or “purchaser” of any intellectual property.
What you get?
The agreement will be:
- drafted in plain language so you can understand it
- up-to-date with the lastest law
- includes the latest alternative dispute resolution clause
- in editable format so you can make changes
We will answer your questions and ensure that you do it correctly.
What is the process?
- We will ask you various questions and gather the necessary information.
- We create the necessary document customised for you. You review and approve it.
- We send you a final version of the agreement and the relevant people sign them.
If you are interested, please complete the form on the right or enquire now. We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.