We can provide you with competition terms and conditions for your promotional competition. The law requires each promoter to prepare, make available and retain competition rules for each promotional competition that you run. Having competition rules is actually the best way to ensure compliance with the law – by having rules that comply with the law you have made a good start. Having well drafted competition terms and conditions helps to promote transparency and betters your or your client’s reputation.
What you get?
Your competition terms and conditions will be:
- drafted in plain language so you can understand it
- up-to-date with the latest law
- in editable format so you can make changes
We will answer your questions and ensure that you do it correctly. We can also provide you with a checklist that will help you run and manage your competitions effectively.
What is the process?
- We will ask you various questions and gather the necessary information.
- We create the necessary document customised for you. You review and approve it.
- We send you a final version of the agreement and the relevant people sign them.
Easy to read competition terms and conditions
In the fast paced information economy in which we live, people are pressed for time and will generally only read things that are relevant to them. A good document focuses on particular audiences (typically consumers or participants) addressing only those issues that are absolutely needed and that focus only on the essentials. We can also provide you with a short offer to participate that will include the essential information that entrants look for when entering a competition.