Tracy is not your average attorney. Her unusual path to becoming an attorney made its first stop in radio. She volunteered at the student radio station TUKS FM while completing her law degree at the University of Pretoria. She followed this with a four year stint at the commercial talk radio station, 702. Her strong communication and presenting skills, mean that she is a confident public speaker, and she thrives under pressure. She simplifies complex legal problems and delivers to the client timeously.
- University of Pretoria- BA LLB 2010-2014
- School for Legal Practice – July-December 2015
- The University of Edinburgh – Postgraduate Certificate in Law specialising in Information Technology Law 2017-2018
At the University of Edinburgh, her subjects included: Regulation of autonomous systems: the law of robotics, Forensic Computing and Electronic Evidence and Information Technology Law.
- Information Technology Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Law
- Social Media Law
- Forensic Computing
- Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Facilitating workshops and webinars
In her free time Tracy enjoys travelling and spending time with her friends and family.
Tracy has experience providing many legal services, including:
- Drafting privacy policies
- Webinars, where she teaches the law to people in an insightful way
- Facilitating workshops and conferences
- Guiding clients on data protection law compliance
- Participating in legal compliance audits
- Reviewing legal documents
- Opinion pieces
- Researching the blockchain
- Researching and developing presentations on AI and Robotics Law
- Domain Disputes