We do not do it for you, we advise you on how you should do it. We empower you to do it. We do it with you.
What is NOT included
There are limits to the programmes. We can do these things, but not as part of the programme. We can give you a fixed price quote for each one or will bill you at the end of each month based on the time we spend and our hourly rates.
- Compliance with other related laws, but we will take them into account. For example, the data protection programme will not ensure you comply with PAIA, but we’ll take it into account.
- The programmes do not include personal legal support or advice from a Michalsons attorney to answer questions (or deal with issues) specific to your organisation. We are happy to do so at an additional fixed fee or according to our hourly rates.
- Determining your regulatory universe. Providing formal written opinions or interpretations on issues that relate to your specific organisation. Specific considerations for a particular industry.
- Michalsons conducting a compliance audit to check that you comply with the law.
What the programmes are NOT
- An eBook or a textbook on data protection.
- A course on data protection or a toolkit. It is much more than that.
- A certification that an individual has a certain level of knowledge.
- An information security product that secures the personal information you process.
- A tool (like a shredder or software) that helps you protect personal information.
- A marketplace connecting those who need to comply with those who help organisations comply.
Find out what the Michalsons Programmes are or apply now by clicking the button below.