Our programmes are for medium or large sized organisations who want to practically and effectively comply with specific laws that apply to them. Our programmes are not open to the public and are exclusively for specific organisations. You must apply to join our programme – it takes 5 minutes. If you don’t meet the criteria, we’ll point you in the right direction.
- Must be a legal entity with a person responsible for complying – like an in-house lawyer, compliance officer, data protection officer or project manager.
- Must have to comply with the relevant law. In other words, the law must apply to your organisation.
- The relevant law must have medium to high impact – we’ll help you to determine the impact as part of the application process.
- Organisations whose primary business activity involves the processing of personal information. Especially organisations who have many natural people as customers (like direct marketers, healthcare providers, financial service providers, banks, and mobile telephone networks).
- Organisations who have lots of employees and process lots of personal information (like health data) about them (like mines).
- Pension funds.
- Public bodies (like a Government Department or State Owned Company).