Our programmes are not open to the public and are exclusively for specific people and organisations. You must apply to join our programme.
Criteria for people
- You must be the person (or one of them) responsible for ensuring that your organisation complies with the relevant law. (For example, for POPI it could be the designated Information Officer, the corporate legal adviser or the compliance manager.)
- You should have experience in legal compliance.
- You should have a reasonable knowledge of the relevant law.
- You must not be someone who:
- helps your clients become POPI compliant (like an attorney or consultant),
- sells a solution that solves part of the POPI compliance problem, or
- provides services regards POPI compliance.
Criteria for organisations
- Must be a legal entity with an in-house lawyer, compliance officer or project manager.
- Must have to comply with relevant law. The law must apply to the organisation.
- The relevant law must have medium to high impact – we’ll help you to determine the impact.
- Can be from any industry (for example financial services, healthcare, etc.) because the programme focusses on what is common amongst all organisations and industries.
If you meet these criteria, please apply now by clicking the button below. You can participate in the programme from anywhere in the world.